Ball Watch Trainmaster Moon Phase NM3082D-SJ-SL
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Ball Trainmaster Moon Phase
A new refined interpretation of moon phase patterns even in the cloudiest nights
For centuries, mankind has been fascinated by the different phases of the Moon, as they guided us through travels, seasons and led to the creation of calendars. The regular pattern of the Moon thus determined the rhythm of human existence. BALL Watch Company combines regular phases of the Moon with innovation of watchmaking by unveiling the new Trainmaster Moon Phase masterpiece.
The Trainmaster Moon Phase model features an automatic BALL RR1801 movement, housed in a round 40mm polished stainless steel case. The moon phase complication adds a touch of elegance and fascination to the modern watch design. The black, blue or silver dial is decorated with guilloche patterns resembling rays of moonlight radiating from the dial center. To recreate the glowing moon on the dial of a classical Trainmaster timepiece, the centrally-placed Moon Phase disc features the glowing moon lit with an array of H3 self-luminous micro gas tubes, decorated with silvery stars shimmering on a deep blue, black or white background resembling the sky. Besides the aesthetic values, the wearer can see the moon phase even on the cloudiest nights or in the worst of storms, since the moon ‰ÛÏglows itself‰Û on the wristwatch without external source of light or energy. To ensure perfect time reading even in total darkness, 14 H3 self-luminous micro gas tubes have been added to the dial indexes and hands. This Swiss state-of-art luminosity technology requires no external energy source and is up to 100 times brighter than the luminescent paint normally used in watches.
|Case Back||Exhibition Case Back|
|Hands||Micro Gas Tubes|
|Dial Markers||Micro Gas Tubes|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date and Moonphases|
|Movement||Automatic caliber BALL RR1801|
|Bracelet Strap||Stainless Steel|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.