Ball Watch Trainmaster Standard Time NM3888D-S1CJ-WH
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Ball Watch Company unveils a new forever classic model: the Trainmaster Standard Time watch. Before the adoption of standard time in 1883, time was set depending on the position of the sun. This resulted in every city having its own time zone, making the synchronization of railroad timetables extremely complicated. From 1883 onward, U.S. railroad companies put in place a new system to divide the nation into four time zones. This change led to the disappearance of over 70 official time zones, and has continued as the official time system to the present day.
|Crystal||Anti-reflective sapphire crystal|
|Dial Color||White enamel|
|Hands||Micro gas tubes|
|Dial Markers||Micro gas tubes|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, seconds, Date|
|Bracelet Strap||Stainless Steel|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.