Ball Watch Engineer II COSC Red Label NM2026C-SCJ-BK
This timepiece has been discontinued.
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
This timepiece is currently sold out. If you would like to be notified when this piece is back in stock leave us your Name, Email, and Phone (optional) below.
BALL watches feature self-powered micro gas lights containing tritium 3H for the ultimate in night readability. Gaseous tritium light sources GTLS glow 100 times brighter than luminous paint for more than 25 years! BALL exclusively uses GTLS that are certified for military use.
Other BALL Watch innovations are a 7,500 G force shock resistance, the -40 degree Celsius temperature rating, a mechanical thermometer complication, and a patented crown protection system.
|Estimated Shipping||No longer available|
|Hands||Luminocity by self-powered tritium filled (3H) micro gas tubes markers|
|Dial Markers||Luminocity by self-powered tritium filled (3H) micro gas tubes markers|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds and Date|
|Water Resistance||100 M|
|Bracelet Strap||Stainless Steel|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.