Grand Seiko SBGJ213
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
THE GRAND SEIKO SBGJ213
The Grand Seiko SBGJ213 features a high-intensity titanium build, dual-curved sapphire glass cut, and an inner anti-reflective glass coating surface.
The Grand Seiko SBGJ213 is comfortable to wear, weighing 107.0g and featuring a push-button release fully equipped with a three-fold clasp.
- Glass: Dual curved sapphire
- Glass coating: Inner anti-reflective coating
- Case: Titanium (high intensity)
- Case size: 40mm diameter × 14mm thickness
- Band perimeter: 203mm
- Clasp type: Three-fold clasp equipped with push-button release
- Weight: 107.0g
- Magnetic resistance: Fully equipped
- Water resistance: Provided at 10bar/100 meters
- 37 jewels
- Full date display
- 24-hour display
- See-through case
- Calendar to time adjustment feature
- Lion emblem on case
- Stop second-hand feature
- Screw down crown
- 36000 vibrations per hour
The Grand Seiko SBGJ213 is fitted with a classic, top of the line screw-down cap, which keeps the watch winded and prevents water, dust, and other particles from getting inside.
Both the bracelet and case of the Grand Seiko SBGJ213 are made from high-intensity titanium, which is 30% lighter than steel as well as corrosion and scratch resistant.
With a water resistance of 10bar/100 meters, the Grand Seiko SBGJ213 is categorized as a diver’s watch. The SBGJ213 model high-intensity titanium and dual-curved sapphire build can withstand atmospheric pressure from dives up to 100 meters.
Notably, the Grand Seiko SBGJ213 is also built with materials that do not trigger metal related allergies.
- Movement type: Automatic with manual winding capacity
- Power reserve; Approx. 55 hours
- Accuracy: +8 to -1 seconds per day (normal usage), +5 to -3 seconds per day (static usage)
- Caliber no.: 9S86
The Grand Seiko SBGJ213 is a member of the elite Heritage division of the Grand Seiko franchise. It is an automatic mechanical watch with 200-300 parts moving together synergistically. The Grand Seiko SBGJ213 employs Micro Electro Mechanical Systems (MEMS) and is in the 9S mechanical class.
It is incorporated with the core caliber 9S86 and fires at an accuracy of +5 to -3 seconds for static usage and +8 to -1 seconds during normal usage. The model is also equipped with the hi-beat 36000 GMT, meaning that the watch reads the correct time even if it changes time zones. The model has a 55-hour power reserve.
At $6800 USD, The Grand Seiko SBGJ213 is available on exquisitewatches.com.
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date, GMT|
|Movement||Automatic Caliber 9S86, Anti Magnetic 4,800 A/m [60 Gauss], Accuracy: -3 - +5 Sec per Day, Power Reserve: 55 Hours|
|Warranty||Full Factory Warranty|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
Shipping for Orders on Exquisite Timepieces:
All orders over $500 within US are elegible for Free Shipping. Shipping for orders under $500 is $25.
International orders are Shipped via FedEx, this orders may be subject to Customs Duties and Tax regulations specified by the designated country, and are the sole responsibility of the customer, the average International order takes up to 1 week for delivery. Oversize and/or high value orders may require additional shipping charges.
Items in stock will ship within 24 hours. If delivery will exceed 7 days, an accurate date will be given within 24 hours or you can call to confirm 188.8.131.5232 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you pay with eCheck we will ship your order after the 7-business-day holding period before funds are released by your bank. Orders placed on weekends and/or holidays will be processed on next business day.
Insurance: Exquisite Timepieces insures each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to you. FedEx obtains a signature from any person at the delivery address. If no one is at the address, FedEx will reattempt delivery; Direct Signature Required overrides any recipient release that may be on file for deliveries to nonresidential addresses.