Hublot Big Bang Ceramic Integral Bracelet All Black 42mm 451.CX.1140.CX
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
The world-renowned brand Hublot has been perfecting each of their new releases to something more subtle. The Hublot Big Bang series, after 15 years of evolution and modification, now has an additional impressive look: an integrated bracelet.
With every top timepiece manufacturer trying to introduce watches with the R&D design with integrated bracelets, Hublot already had a platform, the Big Bang. With just a few modifications and additions, Hublot has made this timepiece more outstanding and new.
The Big Bang is available in three different materials: titanium, black ceramic, and king gold.
The latest feature is the first integrated metal bracelet, a change from the leather bracelet. This addition meant that the case had to be redesigned to make Big Bang even more sporty.
The Big Bang Integral has a 42mm diameter case X 13.45mm thickness. The case is made of ceramic and has a non-rotating bezel fixed with six screws.
Made with a high-grade ceramic, the new bracelet is highly scratch-resistant, making it ideal for everyday wear.
The new bracelet is integrated into the case itself. You can note the screws that perfectly connect it to the lugs. The recent introduction has been meticulously engineered to support the timepiece's weight, something rare with most of the watches.
The all-black timepiece is easy to wear as it goes with any outfit.
It is intentionally highly robust and masculine, with bold proportions making the finishing appear impressive and subtle.
Hublot's Big Bang series is known for going too mechanical with a dial by displaying the timepiece's workings through a transparent dial. Most commonly referred to as the "invisible visibility," the dial displays the inside of the case and has a 60-minute counter at 3 o'clock.
The dial has also received a change in one of its features; the Arabic numerals have now been replaced with simple indices.
The bezel consists of six springs, is non-indexed, and does not rotate. It is also black and made with a ceramic material.
The black component resin used around the bezel and some rubber used around the crowd ensures that the timepiece is entirely water-resistant.
Hublot did not just add the bracelet to the Big Bang series. They have also redesigned the case to fit the bracelets and bring an entirely new look.
The Big Bang series has maintained the high-tech ceramic material to protect the mechanism and complement the "Unique and Different" design. Ceramic is an ultra-tough material that is scratch-proof. The crystal is made with sapphire and features an anti-reflective treatment for clear visibility.
The lug's central module has been redesigned, and it now goes down to meet the bracelet's first link.
Another redesign of the case has been on the pushers, which has seen the 2005 rectangular design making a comeback, replacing the rectangular ones.
First introduced in 2010, the Unico caliber has some amazing features you probably did not know:
- Modular Escapement: The escapement module, having a balance wheel, escape wheel, and the escapement assembly can be removed as a single unit, making servicing easier.
- Chronograph: This timepiece is a chronograph with an oscillating double-clutch, a revolutionized clutch system that has made the chronograph less energy-consuming.
- Unico caliber: The original caliber (HUB1242) fitted in the 45mm wide Big Bang versions has been redesigned and is now 30mm in width. The thickness has also been reduced by 1.3mm to keep the proportions of the case the same.
- Flyback chronograph: The Big Bang integral has a flyback chronograph, which means the running chronograph can be stopped at the press of the reset button, and restarts after you let go of the reset button.
The black ceramic version is a limited edition of 500 pieces, while the king gold and titanium are in standard production. With such outstanding and notable changes on the Hublot’s Big Bang series, it is clear that the brand is improving and has now come of age in the industry. The all-black ceramic timepiece goes at $23,100, the titanium version goes at $20,900, and the king gold version (rose gold) goes at $52,500.
|Case||Satin-finished and Polished Black Ceramic Bracelet|
|Dial Color||Matte Black Skeleton|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Chronograph Flyback, Date|
|Movement||Mechanical Automatic, HUB1280 UNICO Manufacture|
|Bracelet Strap||Satin-finished and Polished Black Ceramic|
|Clasp Type||Black-plated Titanium Deployant Buckle Clasp|
|Other||Limited Edition of 500 Pieces|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
Shipping for Orders on Exquisite Timepieces:
All orders over $1,000 within US are elegible for Free Shipping. Shipping for orders under $1,000 is $35.
International orders are Shipped via FedEx, this orders may be subject to Customs Duties and Tax regulations specified by the designated country, and are the sole responsibility of the customer, the average International order takes up to 1 week for delivery. Oversize and/or high value orders may require additional shipping charges.
Items in stock will ship within 24 hours. If delivery will exceed 7 days, an accurate date will be given within 24 hours or you can call to confirm 18.104.22.16832 or email to email@example.com. If you pay with eCheck we will ship your order after the 7-business-day holding period before funds are released by your bank. Orders placed on weekends and/or holidays will be processed on next business day.
Insurance: Exquisite Timepieces insures each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to you. FedEx obtains a signature from any person at the delivery address. If no one is at the address, FedEx will reattempt delivery; Direct Signature Required overrides any recipient release that may be on file for deliveries to nonresidential addresses.