Linde Werdelin Oktopus Reef
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
The Oktopus Reef is a new take on the Oktopus Double Date Rose Gold. The engraving was performed by Johnny Dowell, meticulously applied by hand, a process that took up to 100 hours.
The coral-and-bubbles scene on the Oktopus Reef's case create a living undersea environment for our octopus on the dial.
You can read more about the engraving, the artist's story, and Morten Linde's take on the project on The Lab.
There is only one available.
|Case||Three-part case construction; 18K rose gold (5N) and titanium grade 2; satin|
|Case Back||Titanium; engraved with a multi-layer octopus motif; microbille and circular satin finish|
|Movement||Linde Werdelin-modified Dubois Depraz calibre 14580|
|Bracelet Strap||Interchangeable natural rubber strap in black|
|Clasp Type||DLC-coated titanium ardillion buckle|
|Warranty||Full Factory Warranty|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
Shipping for Orders on Exquisite Timepieces:
All orders over $500 within US are elegible for Free Shipping. Shipping for orders under $500 is $25.
International orders are Shipped via FedEx, this orders may be subject to Customs Duties and Tax regulations specified by the designated country, and are the sole responsibility of the customer, the average International order takes up to 1 week for delivery. Oversize and/or high value orders may require additional shipping charges.
Items in stock will ship within 24 hours. If delivery will exceed 7 days, an accurate date will be given within 24 hours or you can call to confirm 220.127.116.1132 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you pay with eCheck we will ship your order after the 7-business-day holding period before funds are released by your bank. Orders placed on weekends and/or holidays will be processed on next business day.
Insurance: Exquisite Timepieces insures each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to you. FedEx obtains a signature from any person at the delivery address. If no one is at the address, FedEx will reattempt delivery; Direct Signature Required overrides any recipient release that may be on file for deliveries to nonresidential addresses.