Louis Erard Régulateur Lapis Lazuli
1 Piece Available
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
The Excellence Régulateur Lapis-Lazuli is the deep azure of early dawn, the blue hour suspended between night and the new day. A flash of Yves Klein blue on the wrist. And as if we needed reminding, lapis lazuli is a cerulean blue metamorphic rock dotted with silicate inclusions. A stone of inner peace. An ornamental stone that has survived millennia, and from which man has long extracted an ultramarine blue pigment more precious than gold.
Once again, Louis Erard is going off the beaten track by combining contemporary design and high-end watchmaking expertise in fine stone dials, geological time and mechanical precision, the visible signs of luxury and accessible fine watchmaking.
|Dial Color||Openworked lapis lazuli, snailed opaline (matt silver) dual counter, glossy silver indexes, anthracite transfers in counters and white transfers on the lapis lazuli part|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds|
|Movement||Mechanical Automatic, Caliber Sellita SW266-1|
|Bracelet Strap||Leather Strap|
|Clasp Type||Pin buckle|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.