Louis Erard Régulateur Malachite
1 Piece Available
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
The Excellence Régulateur Malachite plants its feet firmly back on the ground. A burst of woodland pasture brushed by German artist Gerhard Richter. Endowed with the ability to amplify positive energy, the stone is typical of luxury watchmaking in the 1960s but takes on a decidedly contemporary feel here. The familiarity of a vintage piece, yet accessible, contemporary, light, natural. As if the silver and steel cladding were stripping the malachite of its somewhat dusty luxury connotations to reveal its lively, natural beauty.
Once again, Louis Erard is going off the beaten track by combining contemporary design and high-end watchmaking expertise in fine stone dials, geological time and mechanical precision, the visible signs of luxury and accessible fine watchmaking.
|Dial Color||Malachite stone|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Power Reserve|
|Movement||Mechanical Automatic, Caliber Sellita SW266-1|
|Bracelet Strap||Leather strap, green nubuck|
|Clasp Type||Pin buckle|
|Other||Limited Edition of 99 Pieces|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.