Omega Moonwatch Co-Axial Chronograph 44.25mm 3220.127.116.11.01.003
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
This timepiece has been sold. If you would like to be notified when we receive a similar piece leave us your Name, Email and Phone (optional) below.
Excellent condition, it has all boxes and papers.
Dark Side of the Moon
Emblematic of OMEGA's bold style, forward-thinking innovation and adventurous spirit, this ceramic OMEGA Speedmaster Dark Side of the Moon" represents a sleek and sporty new addition to the iconic collection. This unique timepiece features a black zirconium oxide ceramic dial with striking 18K white gold "Moonwatch"-style hands and two ceramic subdials at 3 and 9 o'clock.
A matt chromium nitride tachymeter scale - among the most identifiable design features of the Speedmaster - stands out on the polished ceramic bezel which is set on a 44.25 brushed and polished ceramic casebody. Engraved on the ceramic caseback just above the sapphire crystal, are the words "Dark Side of the Moon" - an appropriate tribute to this Speedmaster's heritage and captivating design. This timepiece is powered by the OMEGA Co-Axial calibre 9300."
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date, Chronograph|
|Movement||Caliber Omega 9300 Self-winding chronograph movement with column wheel mechanism and Co-Axial Escapement for greater precision|
|Other||Original Box and Original Papers|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.