Rolex 1982 GMT 16750 Double Stamped Tiffany & Co Dial
This is a very rare timepiece. Last one sold.
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
This Rolex GMT Master 1675 Tiffany Pepsi is VERY RARE. This watch includes its outer tiffany box, inner box, and a tiffany bag that is still in its plastic wrapping. Last one sold.
This watch features a brushed and polished case with a screwed back and shouldered crown. This watch sports a Cal. 1570 automatic with 26 jewels. Signed Tiffany & Co, luminous dot hour markers, polished Mercedes hands, arrowhead with two time zones.
- Rolex 1982 GMT 16750 Double Stamped Tiffany & Co Dial
- Ref. 16750 1982
- All Original bracelet, hands, bezel, crown, dial.
- One owner watch purchased from Tiffany & Co. on Madison Ave in NYC
- 7 million serial number
- Missing one link
- Watch only no box or papers
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, GMT, Date, Rotating Bezel|
|Bracelet Strap||Stainless Steel|
|Box & Papers||No Box or Papers|
|Other||No Box or Papers|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
Shipping for Orders on Exquisite Timepieces:
All orders over $1,000 within US are elegible for Free Shipping. Shipping for orders under $1,000 is $35.
International orders are Shipped via FedEx, this orders may be subject to Customs Duties and Tax regulations specified by the designated country, and are the sole responsibility of the customer, the average International order takes up to 1 week for delivery. Oversize and/or high value orders may require additional shipping charges.
Items in stock will ship within 24 hours. If delivery will exceed 7 days, an accurate date will be given within 24 hours or you can call to confirm 126.96.36.19932 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you pay with eCheck we will ship your order after the 7-business-day holding period before funds are released by your bank. Orders placed on weekends and/or holidays will be processed on next business day.
Insurance: Exquisite Timepieces insures each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to you. FedEx obtains a signature from any person at the delivery address. If no one is at the address, FedEx will reattempt delivery; Direct Signature Required overrides any recipient release that may be on file for deliveries to nonresidential addresses.