William Henry Kestrel Forest Glen
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
- One-hand button lock system
- Leather carrying case
- Shipped in an elegant wood presentation box
- Blade 2.13" (54.1mm)
- Handle 2.88" (73.1mm)
- Overall open 5.00" (127mm)
The Kestrel 'Forest Glen' features a light and resilient frame in aerospace grade titanium, inlaid with blue spruce pinecone. The blade is hand-forged 'Boomerang' damascus by Chad Nichols; the one-hand button lock and the thumb stud are set with sapphire gemstones. The Kestrel is a compact but versatile folder that works and presents beautifully in any situation; the design, which offers a deep finger groove at the intersection between the handle and blade, makes this knife remarkably comfortable in the hand while being very small and easy to carry.
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.