William Henry Monarch Artemis
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
The Monarch 'Artemis' features a beautiful frame in hand-forged 'River Rock' damascus by Chad Nichols, inlaid with carved green jade scales. The blade is hand-forged 'Hornets Nest' damascus by Mike Norris. The one-hand button lock and the thumb stud are set with spinel gemstones. The Monarch is a simple design that is easy on the eye and effortless in the hand. The 'Artemis' features some of William Henry's signature forged metals, and represents the perfect synthesis between elegance, function, modern and exotic materials; a distinctive personality statement to be worn and used for a lifetime.
- One-hand button lock system
- Leather carrying case
- Shipped in an elegant wood presentation box
- Blade 2.63" (66.8mm)
- Handle 3.58" (90.9mm)
- Overall open 6.00" (152.4mm)
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
Shipping for Orders on Exquisite Timepieces:
All orders over $1,000 within US are elegible for Free Shipping. Shipping for orders under $1,000 is $35.
International orders are Shipped via FedEx, this orders may be subject to Customs Duties and Tax regulations specified by the designated country, and are the sole responsibility of the customer, the average International order takes up to 1 week for delivery. Oversize and/or high value orders may require additional shipping charges.
Items in stock will ship within 24 hours. If delivery will exceed 7 days, an accurate date will be given within 24 hours or you can call to confirm 220.127.116.1132 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you pay with eCheck we will ship your order after the 7-business-day holding period before funds are released by your bank. Orders placed on weekends and/or holidays will be processed on next business day.
Insurance: Exquisite Timepieces insures each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to you. FedEx obtains a signature from any person at the delivery address. If no one is at the address, FedEx will reattempt delivery; Direct Signature Required overrides any recipient release that may be on file for deliveries to nonresidential addresses.