William Henry Spearpoint Mosaic
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
The Spearpoint ‘Mosaic’ features a frame in aerospace-grade, ultra-light titanium, inlaid with turquoise and spiny oyster. The blade is in William Henry's signature 'Copper Wave' damascus steel with an extra sharp core in VG-5 steel. The one-hand button lock and the thumb stud are set with citrine gemstones. A remarkable design that gives you an instrument with a full-size secure grip, and a versatile deep-belly blade, the Spearpoint epitomizes William Henry’s core philosophy – that superlative function deserves to be elevated to superlative art. The ‘Mosaic’ features some of the most exotic materials, and forged metals that are the hallmark of William Henry's collections; a timeless heirloom to be proudly worn and used for a lifetime before being handed-down to another generation.
- One-hand button lock system
- Leather carrying case
- Shipped in an elegant wood presentation box
- Blade 3.06" (77.7mm)
- Handle 4.13" (104.9.5mm)
- Overall open 7.19" (182.6mm)
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
Shipping for Orders on Exquisite Timepieces:
All orders over $500 within US are elegible for Free Shipping. Shipping for orders under $500 is $25.
|Order Sub Total||Value|
|$0 - $1,000||$50|
International orders are Shipped via FedEx, this orders may be subject to Customs Duties and Tax regulations specified by the designated country, and are the sole responsibility of the customer, the average International order takes up to 1 week for delivery. Oversize and/or high value orders may require additional shipping charges.
Items in stock will ship within 24 hours. If delivery will exceed 7 days, an accurate date will be given within 24 hours or you can call to confirm 1-800-595-5330 or email to email@example.com. If you pay with eCheck we will ship your order after the 7-business-day holding period before funds are released by your bank. Orders placed on weekends and/or holidays will be processed on next business day.
Insurance: Exquisite Timepieces insures each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to you. FedEx obtains a signature from any person at the delivery address. If no one is at the address, FedEx will reattempt delivery; Direct Signature Required overrides any recipient release that may be on file for deliveries to nonresidential addresses.
Request more information on this timepiece
Please provide us at least your name and email address to send you the most complete information about this Timepiece. If you prefer a phone call, please leave your phone number in the 'Other Information' section and we'll call you back.