William Henry Spearpoint Skyfall
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
The Spearpoint ‘Bighorn II’ features a mesmerizing hand-engraved bolster with 24K gold inlays by Tim George & Lisa Tomlin, inlaid with a stunning piece of 10,000 year-old fossil Woolly Mammoth tooth. The blade is hand-forged 'Hornet's Nest' damascus by Mike Norris; the one-hand button lock and the thumb stud are set with smoky quartz gemstones. A remarkable design that gives you an instrument with a full-size secure grip, and a versatile deep-belly blade, the Spearpoint epitomizes William Henry’s core philosophy – that superlative function deserves to be elevated to superlative art. The ‘Bighorn II’ features some of the most exotic materials, artistry and forged metals that are the hallmark of William Henry's collections; a timeless heirloom to be proudly worn and used for a lifetime before being handed-down to another generation.
- One-hand button lock system
- Leather carrying case
- Shipped in an elegant wood presentation box
- Blade 3.06" (77.7mm)
- Handle 4.13" (104.9.5mm)
- Overall open 7.19" (182.6mm)
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.