Angelus U50 Diver Tourbillon
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
From the Manufacturer:
Since its earliest days, Angelus has been an integrated manufacture producing exceptional timepieces. Now, Angelus culminates its expertise in producing high-performance haute horlogerie movements into the brand’s first diver’s watch, the U50 Diver Tourbillon.
Crafted in a 45mm-wide lightweight yet robust Titanium case, the U50 Diver Tourbillon features two large screw-down crowns. The two-position crown at 4 o’clock is used for winding and setting the time, while the crown at 2 o’clock is used to rotate the uni-directional 60-minute flange ring, in lieu of the more common exterior rotating 60-minute bezel found in diver’s watches.
Opposite the crowns on the left side of the case at the 9 o’clock position, a helium escape valve is placed to ensure the watch’s water-resistance of 300 meters (1’000 feet), even during saturation diving where the watch would be exposed to helium gas that could make its way into the case under pressure.
With its core functions – hours, minutes, small seconds and one-minute flying tourbillon – the A-300 caliber has 23 jewels, a Swiss lever escapement and measures just 4.3 millimetres in thickness and 32.8 millimetres in diameter. The 4 Hz / 28,800 vph frequency is a guarantee for high performance and precision.
|Case||Grade 5 titanium|
|Crystal||Anti-reflective Sapphire Crystal|
|Dial Color||Dial with seconds counter, flange with index and minutery.|
|Hands||Blue and Yellow, Superluminova|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, One-minute Tourbillon|
|Movement||Angelus A-300, mechanical hand-winding tourbillon movement, 23 jewels, 60 hours power reserve|
|Bracelet Strap||Black rubber, with 3D motif, Angelus logo and titanium pin buckle|
|Clasp Type||Titanium pin-buckle|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.