Angelus U51 Diver Tourbillon
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
This is a limited edition of 25 pieces.
Angelus keeps with its tradition of utilizing technologically forward materials to manufacture highly complicated and aesthetically interesting timepieces. The House stretches the limit of its famous diving tourbillon movement, adding a 5-day power reserve to its list of features. While meeting the required diver’s watch criteria, the U51 Diver Tourbillon comes with high technical features. In fact, the A-310 calibre is dedicated to efficiency, with a silicon lever escapement and with all bridges as plates made of titanium. Furthermore, Angelus’ engineers and watchmakers pushed the boundaries with a remarkable 5- day power reserve while keeping the 28,800 vibrations per hour (4 Hz) frequency, ensuring a high precision. Finally, the tourbillon cage is set on a ball bearing instead of pivots to gain in stability. Even though the U51 Diver Tourbillon is intended as a high-performance sporty timepiece, the skeletonised movement has been carefully decorated with sandblasted finishing, enhancing the natural colour variations of the titanium.
|Case||Grade 5 titanium, sandblasted, brushed or polished finishing|
|Crystal||Anti-reflective Sapphire Crystal|
|Dial Color||Openwork with blue and orange chapter ring. Hours indexes, chapter rings arabic numbers and hands filled with Super-Luminova|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Tourbillon|
|Movement||A-310, mechanical hand-wound, one-minute flying tourbillon,other|
|Bracelet Strap||Blue rubber embossed with Angelus logo|
|Clasp Type||Folding, grade 5 titanium|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.