Aqua Terra 150M Omega Co-axial GMT Chronograph 43mm 188.8.131.52.06.001
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
This timepiece is currently sold out. If you would like to be notified when this piece is back in stock leave us your Name, Email, and Phone (optional) below.
Aqua Terra 150M Omega Co-axial GMT Chronograph 43mm
This classic yet robust timepiece represents a tribute to OMEGA's rich maritime heritage. The dramatic and easily-recognisable dial design of the OMEGA Seamaster Aqua Terra 150M collection recalls the wooden decks of luxury sailboats. This model features a grey dial with the Teak Concept pattern and black lacquered sub-dials. There is a small seconds sub-dial with a red aluminum GMT hand at 9 o'clock. Sixty-minute and 12-hour counters are found on the same dial at the 3 o'clock position, allowing for intuitive reading of the elapsed time. A scratch-resistant sapphire crystal protects this unique dial. The bezel is mounted on a 43 mm stainless steel case presented on a matching bracelet. This Seamaster Aqua Terra 150M Chronograph GMT is powered by the OMEGA Co-Axial calibre 9605 visible through the transparent caseback.
|Case Back||Exhibition Case Back|
|Movement||Caliber Omega 9605 Self-winding chronograph movement with GMT/second time zone function|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.