Arnold & Son Globetrotter Steel Blue 1WTAS.U01C.C153S
Serial # 1/88 Available
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Offering unparalleled aesthetics, this “world time” complication watch harnesses all the design skills and finishing dexterity at Arnold & Son. The Globetrotter adds to the prestigious lineage of marine chronometers that John Arnold created for the British Navy in the 18th century, instruments of precision and time telling renowned the world over.
Arnold & Son has designed a watch with harmonious, sleek lines. The case forms a continuous line from the strap to the sapphire crystal dome suspended above the dial. This large transparent hemisphere follows the line of the steel arch bridge that sets the Globetrotter collection apart from all other timepieces. This arch is openworked with a satin finish on all its flat surfaces, chamfered and polished by hand. The slender chords rest on two feet fixed with screws, like a stylised bridge spanning two banks. Here it reaches across half of the world, the most densely inhabited part of the earth: the northern hemisphere.
|Dial Color||Lacquered, brushed sunburst, tonal blue - Earth's dome: hand-painted, blue lacquer, mother-of-pearl powder & Super-LumiNova (shores)|
|Dial Markers||Roman Numerals|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, World Hours|
|Movement||Mechanical Automatic, Caliber A&S6022|
|Bracelet Strap||Alligator Leather Strap|
|Brand||Arnold & Son|
|Other||Limited Edition of 88 Pieces|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.