Ball Watch Engineer II Green Berets NM2028C-L4CJ-BK
This watch is in stock and ready to ship!
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Ball Engineer II Green Berets
Watchmaking excellence joins forces with military elite
BALL Watch Company unveils the new Engineer II Green Berets, a combat watch combining excellence, robustness and functionality that takes its inspiration from the famous elite troops.
The green beret was the official headdress of the British Commandos of the Second World War. It is still worn by members of the Royal Marines after passing the Commando Course and men from other units attached to the Marines who have passed the All Arms Commando Course.
As a reminder of the American origins of BALL Watch Company, the Engineer II Green Berets has the United States Army Special Forces Airborne" insignia engraved on its case back. The unit's motto, the Latin phrase "De oppresso liber" ("Free from oppression"), testifies to its unshakable commitment to the noblest endeavors. The American Green Berets received the ultimate recognition in the 1960s when President John F. Kennedy said: "The green beret is a symbol of excellence, a badge of courage, a mark of distinction in the fight for freedom." From that moment onward, the green beret was permanently identified as the symbol of excellence in the United States Army. It is the same commitment to excellence that has led BALLWatch Company to develop its Engineer II Green Berets."
|Case Back||Exhibition Case Back|
|Hands||With micro-gas tubes for night readability|
|Dial Markers||With micro-gas tubes for night readability|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date|
|Movement||Automatic caliber BALL RR1103-C|
|Bracelet Strap||Nubuck leather|
|Clasp Type||Pin buckle|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.