Bell & Ross BR V2-94 Steel Heritage
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
This timepiece is currently sold out. If you would like to be notified when this piece is back in stock leave us your Name, Email, and Phone (optional) below.
The new versions feature the iconic black dial with its traditional sand- coloured 12, 3, 6 and 9 numerals, as if aged by the patina of time. They evoke the past, and at the same time belong to the modern era, thanks to the latest watchmaking technologies and materials that combine high performance with a retro spirit.
The details include a polished/satin- nished steel case with a slightly smaller diameter of 41 mm, push-buttons and a screw-down crown to reinforce the water-resistance of the case, rounded lugs that match
the new metal bracelet with ne links to ensure it sits comfortably on any wrist, and the sapphire crystal with an ultra-curved nish to evoke the style of vintage watches.
Inspired by instrument panels from 1960s aircrafts, the BR V2-92 and BR V2-94 Steel Heritage measure time with precision whilst cultivating a resolutely retro look. A Vintage spirit with the Heritage concept at its heart.
|Case||Satin-polished steel. Steel bezel with anodized black aluminum ring and 60-minute scale|
|Case Back||Exhibition Case Back|
|Dial Markers||Sand Superluminova®|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Chronograph and Date|
|Movement||Calibre BR-CAL.301. Automatic mechanical|
|Water Resistance||100 meters|
|Bracelet Strap||Satin-polished steel|
|Brand||Bell & Ross|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.