Blancpain Fifty Fathoms Bathyscaphe Day Date 70s
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Following its 1956 debut – three years after the launch of the Fifty Fathoms –, the style of Blancpain’s Bathyscaphe evolved with the times. The 70s saw bold dial markings with Arabic numerals and windows for the day of the week and date at 3 o’clock. The new Bathyscaphe Day Date 70s, which will be limited to 500 pieces, captures the allure of that model while incorporating Blancpain's current technical advances.
During the 70s, Blancpain evolved its line of Bathyscaphe models, introducing a few diving watches with new aesthetic codes. These models featured a silvered dial ring with rectangular indexes and Arabic numerals radially arrayed every five minutes. Today's Blancpain was inspired by this unique style in the creation of the Fifty Fathoms Bathyscaphe Day Date 70s timepiece. The dial of this new limited-edition watch captures the look of the 70s model with its day of the week and date indications at 3 o'clock. As with the vintage piece, this new model has a subtle graduated gray coloring, darker on the outer perimeter and infused with lighter tones toward the center, thus creating the perception of a larger dial size with enhanced readability.
While the aesthetics of this new timepiece draw upon history, the watch takes advantage of Blancpain's latest technical advances. The 43mm satin-finished case is equipped with an unidirectional bezel featuring a ceramic insert whose indexes are filled with Liquidmetal®.
Limited to 500 pieces, the Fifty Fathoms Bathyscaphe Day Date 70s is available with four different wristbands: a vintage-style antiqued leather, sail-canvas or NATO strap, as well as a steel bracelet.
|Crystal||Anti-reflective Sapphire Crystal|
|Dial Color||Graduated gray coloring|
|Dial Markers||Liquidmetal® hour-markers|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date, Day, Rotating Bezel|
|Bracelet Strap||Barennia lined with rubber|
|Clasp Type||Pin Buckle|
|Other||Limited Edition of 500 Pieces|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.