Breguet Tradition 7087BR/G1/9XV
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Case in 18-carat rose gold with delicately fluted caseband. Double-paned sapphire-crystal caseback. 44mm diameter. Welded lugs with screw bars. Dial in silvered 18-carat gold, engine-turned and offset at 1:30. Individually numbered and signed Breguet. Hours chapter with Roman numerals. Breguet open-tipped hands in blued steel. Self-winding movement with minute-repeater and 60-second tourbillon at 6 o'clock. Numbered and signed Breguet. Titanium baseplate and bridges. Cal. 565DR. 16 lignes, 60 jewels. Magnetic strike governor. 80 hours power reserve indicator in an aperture at 12 o'clock. Bi-directional platinum winding rotor on the periphery of the movement. Tourbillon bridge in titanium. Inverted lateral lever escapement with silicon pallets. Breguet balance-wheel on a Breguet silicon spring. Balance frequency 4Hz. Adjusted in six positions. Also available in 18-carat white gold: Reference 7087BB/G1/9XV
|Case||18k Rose Gold|
|Case Back||Exhibition Case Back|
|Dial Color||Silvered 18-carat gold|
|Dial Markers||Roman Numerals|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.