Bremont ALT1-C GRIFFON on Bracelet
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
The ALT1-C Griffon remains true to each of the technical principles behind any revered automatic timepiece. Integrating an impeccably modified, chronometer-rated Valjoux 7750-SO BI AC movement, the ALT1-C Griffon brings together art of watch making with the very best of technical innovation, precision and durability. This model in particular pays tribute to the Spitfire that brand Co-Founders Nick and Giles English’s father operated and is now owned by Rolls-Royce. The PR Mk XIX was the last of the specialised photo reconnaissance variants of the Spitfire, one of the few with a Griffon engine and arguably the finest of them all.
|Case||Hardened stainless steel Bremont Trip-Tick® construction with scratch resistant DLC treated case barrel.|
|Dial Color||Metal dial, Nickel hands with Super-LumiNova® luminous coating.|
|Dial Markers||Arabic Numerals|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Chronograph, Date|
|Movement||Modified calibre 13 1/4"' BE-53AE automatic chronometer, 27 jewels, Glucydur balance, Anachron balance spring, Nivaflex 1 mainspring, 28,800bph, 42 hour power reserve. Bremont moulded and skeletized decorated rotor.|
|Bracelet Strap||Stainless Steel|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.