Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
The Bremont MB was designed to be quite simply the definitive British aviation chronometer. Tested and designed in conjunction with the iconic British aviation company 'Martin-Baker', three models available: the MBI, MBII and MBIII. The MBI is only available to those individuals who have ejected using an MB ejection seat and can be quickly identified by its red aluminium barrel. The movement is protected by an anti-magnetic Faraday cage and a specifically designed anti-shock case mount. The MB range had to withstand the same rigorous testing as the seats themselves. This included shock, vibration, temperature extremes, and salt-fog tests amongst others.
Available with three different side colors (Orange, Anthracite and Green)
- MBIII/BZ - Bronze barrel
- MBIII/OR - Orange barrel
- MBIII/AN - Anthracite barre
|Case||Hardened stainless steel Trip-Tick® construction with case barrel in various colours|
|Crystal||Anti-reflective Sapphire Crystal|
|Dial Markers||Arabic Numerals|
|Bracelet Strap||Embossed calf-skin leather strap with pin buckle and NATO military nylon strap|
|Clasp Type||Pin Buckle|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.