Bremont Supermarine S501 Black Dial
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
The first diving watch Bremont ever produced was the 43mm Supermarine 500 which was introduced back in 2009. Co-Founders Nick and Giles English had wanted to build a robust but beautifully engineered diving watch that was very practical in design, but also tied into the brand’s strong aviation heritage. The watch had to also hold its own against any other mechanical professional diving watch in terms of engineering, design and price point. The range was named as a tribute to the brothers’ love of the iconic British aircraft manufacturer responsible for the Supermarine S6B Schneider Trophy Seaplane and of course the incredible Supermarine Spitfire.
|Estimated Shipping||July /2018|
|Case||Stainless steel Bremont Trip-Tick® case construction with scratch resistant DLC treated case barrel.|
|Case Back||Exhibition Case Back|
|Crystal||Domed anti-reflective, scratch resistant sapphire crystal.|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date, Rotating Bezel|
|Movement||Modified calibre 11 _''' BE-36AE automatic chronometer, 25 jewels, glucydur balance. Anachron balance spring, Nivaflex 1 mainspring, 28,800 bph, 38-hour power reserve, Bremont moulded and skeletised decorated rotor.|
|Water Resistance||500 meters|
|Bracelet Strap||Vintage Calf Leather|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.