Bremont Supersonic White Gold
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Limited to 100 pieces, the Supersonic White Gold has been hand assembled by our skilled watchmakers at Bremont’s workshop in Henley-on-Thames. The Supersonic contains Bremont’s first ever manual wind movement which features an 8 day power reserve and has a power reserve indicator at the 12 o’clock position. The style of the timepiece is reminiscent of a 70’s look and feel with its sunburst white dial representing Concorde’s specially developed highly reflective paint. The Bremont Supersonic incorporates a ring of aluminium from Alpha Bravo, Heathrow’s last remaining Concorde. The silhouette of this remarkable aircraft is subtly machined into the movement’s customised base plate and G-BOAB’s attributes feature in gold around the aluminium decoration ring. The beautiful bespoke packaging, which has been engineered and made in England, is a subtle nod to the iconic shape of Concorde. This timepiece comes on a blue crocodile strap with pin buckle to complement case material.
|Case||18k White Gold|
|Dial Color||Sunray Silver White metal dial, applied indexes, nickel hands with Super-LumiNova®.|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date, Power Reserve|
|Movement||Modified calibre BE-11M 8 day manual wind movement. Glucydur balance and Anachron balance spring with Nivaflex mainspring. Rated frequency 21,600 bph. Sub seconds hand at 6 oclock. Date window at 6 oclock. 33 jewels, 32.4mm diameter, 4.8mm height. Decor|
|Bracelet Strap||Blue crocodile stra|
|Clasp Type||Pin buckle|
|Other||Limited Edition of 100 Pieces|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.