Chronoswiss Open Gear Flying Tourbillon Paraiba
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
The color changing Paraiba dial can only be found at Chronoswiss and is the result of relentless testing and creativity. Just like the famous Paraiba gem stone, the dial of the Flying Tourbillon is able to change its color, depending on light & angle and creates breathtaking effects.
|Crystal||Anti-reflective Sapphire Crystal|
|Dial Color||Blue, Paraiba dial. Elaborate 42-part construction on several levels: bottom level with Côtes de Genève, middle level hand-guilloched and hand-engraved|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes and Flying Tourbillon|
|Movement||Mechanical Manual, Caliber C.303|
|Bracelet Strap||Blue alligator leather strap|
|Clasp Type||Folding Clasp|
|Other||Limited Edition of 15 Pieces|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.