Constellation Globemaster Omega Co-Axial Master Chronometer 39mm
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
The Globemaster is already a legendary name in the OMEGA family. Now it has been updated to become the world's first Master Chronometer, further enhancing its reputation within the watchmaking industry.
Along with a new standard of quality, the simple yet captivating design makes this watch a true object of desire. For this model, the stainless steel case features a hard metal scratchproof fluted bezel, with a rhodium-plated Constellation star, and hands and indexes which have also been filled with illuminous Super-LumiNova.
The caseback includes a stainless steel Central Observatory medallion, while the sun-brushed blue Pie Pan" dial is reminiscent of the first 1952 Constellation model.
This colour design is continued with a blue leather strap, while at its core, the watch is driven by OMEGA's Co-Axial Master Chronometer Calibre 8900, featuring revolutionary anti-magnetic technology."
|Case Back||Exhibition Case Back|
|Dial Markers||Super Luminova®|
|Water Resistance||100M (330ft)|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.