Constellation Globemaster Omega Co-Axial Master Chronometer 39mm Sedna Gold & Steel
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
The Globemaster is already a legendary name in the OMEGA family. Now it has been updated to become the world's first Master Chronometer, further enhancing its reputation within the watchmaking industry.
Along with a new standard of quality, the simple yet captivating design makes this watch a true object of desire. For this model, the stainless steel case is brought to life by a rich 18K Sedna™ gold fluted bezel, the same material used on the Constellation star, and hands and indexes which have also been filled with illuminous Super-LumiNova.
What truly makes this timepiece special is the sun-brushed blue dial, created in the classic Pie Pan" style that is inspired by the first 1952 Constellation model.
Complementing the case and bezel, the new 3-row bracelet has been included with slightly curved central links made from stainless steel and 18K Sedna™ gold. At its core, the watch is driven by OMEGA's Co-Axial Master Chronometer Calibre 8900, featuring revolutionary anti-magnetic technology."
|Case||Steel & Sedna Gold|
|Case Back||Exhibition Case Back|
|Dial Markers||Super Luminova®|
|Water Resistance||100M (330ft)|
|Bracelet Strap||Steel & Sedna Gold|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.