Glashütte Original Seventies Chronograph Panorama Date 1-37-02-08-02-61
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
The Seventies Chronograph Panorama Date from Glashütte Original celebrates this laid- back and pleasurable feeling for life. The latest version is attired in elegant dark blue and is the product of painstaking craftsmanship. The dark blue of the dial is the result of an elaborate process of galvanisation. Rhodium-plated indexes and hands coated with Super-LumiNova® are mounted with great care by hand. Glashütte Original’s signature Panorama Date at 6 o’clock and the 12-hour chronograph counter below 12 o'clock are colour-matched and feature white numerals set against a blue ground. They are enhanced by a small second with power reserve display, a 30-minute counter and a central stop-second, which thanks to the flyback function can be reset to zero and restarted with a single press of the pusher.
|Dial Color||Galvanic Blue|
|Dial Markers||Indexes, Luminous|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Chronograph, Date, Power Reserve Indicator|
|Movement||Mechanical Automatic, Caliber GO 37-02|
|Bracelet Strap||Louisiana Alligator Leather Strap|
|Clasp Type||Fold Fastener|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.