Grand Seiko "Asaborake" SBGY011
This watch is in stock and ready to ship!
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
In 1967, a new watch was added to the Grand Seiko Collection that was destined to become one of its defining creations. It was the 44GS, the first watch to embody the Grand Seiko Style, the design grammar that gave Grand Seiko its distinctive look and that still today, 55 years later, inspires each new creation. This hand-winding Spring Drive watch brings alive again the spirit of the 44GS in a slim dress case.
The delicately textured white dial evokes Asaborake, the brief time when, as dawn breaks, the light penetrates the morning mist and begins to reveal the mountain landscape of Shinshu, where this, and all Grand Seiko Spring Drive watches, are made. The minute and seconds hands are gently curved by hand so that they are close to the indexes and minute track. This not only enhances the legibility of the time, which is measured with +/- 15 seconds a month precision, but it also allows the wearer to enjoy to the full the continuous glide motion of the seconds hand that is Spring Drive’s signature.
As with the original 44GS, the glass is box-shaped to give the watch its traditional feel but the thickness of the glass rim is reduced to lower the overall center of gravity of the watch and to provide a slim profile and a comfortable fit on the wrist.
The hand-wound Caliber 9R31 delivers a 72-hour power reserve thanks to its Dual Spring Barrel mechanism in which two springs are set in parallel within one single barrel.
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Power Reserve Indication|
|Movement||Spring Drive, Caliber 9R31, Power Reserve Approx. 72 hours(3 days), 30 jewels, Accuracy ±15 seconds per month (±1 second per day)|
|Bracelet Strap||Crocodile Leather|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.