Grand Seiko Hi Beat 36000 SBGH257 Limited Edition
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
This professional diver's model features the Caliber 9S85 high-precision 10-beat mechanical movement in a case that can withstand pressures encountered in saturation diving, down to a depth of 600 meters.
The rotating bezel has a knurled, non-slip finish so that the bezel can be properly gripped and turned by a thick diving glove. The indicators use a design that makes their scale easier to read accurately.
To achieve an operating feel that will not change, even if the watch is well-used, the main components (display plate, watch glass locking ring, bezel locking ring, and bezel) are designed so that they can be disassembled for maintenance.
Using a pure iron dial guarantees the watch's magnetic resistance, for peace of mind when diving and in day-to-day use.
The case is finished with Seiko's unique Zaratsu technique. The sharp edge-lines and undistorted mirror surfaces of the case overlap to create a multi-faceted effect, giving the watch an impressive shine.
The dial design features a pattern of dots that symbolize a cloud of sparkling, rising bubbles. Only this model has the Grand Seiko Blue dial color and toughened silicone band of the same color.
The dial and strap of the limited edition are made in the exclusive color that signifies craftsmanship and tradition in Japan and is the signature color of Grand Seiko. It comes with an extra-strength silicone strap, in the deep Grand Seiko blue to match the dial so that you can change the appearance of the watch at will.
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds and Date|
|Movement||Mechanical Automatic (Hand winding capability) Caliber 9S85, Anti Magnetic 4,800 A/m [60 Gauss], Accuracy: -3 - +5 Sec per Day, Power Reserve: 55 Hours|
|Other||Limited Edition of 500 Pieces|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.