Grand Seiko Hi-Beat 36000 GMT 44GS 55th Anniversary Limited Edition SBGJ255
This watch is in stock and ready to ship!
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
This watch celebrates the 55th anniversary of 44GS's first launch in 1967. The 1967 44GS was the watch that first embodied the design code known as the ‘Grand Seiko Style’ which gave Grand Seiko its distinctive look and which inspires every new creation to this day. Its international recognition was enhanced when the 44GS Hi-Beat 36000 GMT won an award at the 2014 Grand Prix d'Horlogerie de Genève. This watch shares the same design as the 55th Anniversary Limited Edition but the case and bracelet are in high-intensity titanium, a material that is 30% lighter than steel and highly resistant to both scratches and corrosion.
|Crystal||Anti-reflective Sapphire Crystal|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date, GMT|
|Movement||Mechanical Automatic, Caliber 9S86 , 55 hours power reserve, accuracy +5 to -3 seconds per day (mean daily rate)|
|Bracelet Strap||High-intensity titanium|
|Clasp Type||Three-fold clasp with push button release|
|Other||Limited Edition of 1200 Pieces|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.