Grand Seiko SBGK017
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
An elegant timepiece inspired by Japanese handcraft
The dial of SBGK017 takes its inspiration from Nanbu tekki ironware, a form of traditional metalworking that is produced in the city of Morioka in Iwate prefecture. This renowned handcraft dates all the way back to Japan’s Edo period (1603-1868), but it's also a tradition that continues on to this day, prized by many for its beauty and durability. Nanbu tekki ironware features a distinctive texture called arare, or hailstone, on its exterior. This texture finds its way onto the dark gray dial of SBGK017.
Rendered in stainless steel, the case is polished by a special Zaratsu method created to accentuate the beauty of the case's curved surfaces. The dial and sapphire crystal are also curved to give the watch a classic look and feel. Additionally, the dial features hand-bent minute and power reserve hands, a nod to classic watch design.
Caliber 9S63 is a slim manual wind caliber, and it features a small seconds register at the nine o’clock position and a power reserve indicator at three. The thinness of the movement allows for a slimmer, dressier design.
SBGK017 comes with a stainless steel bracelet and with a stitch-less black crocodile strap.
SBGK017 is a U.S. Special Edition.
|Estimated Shipping||September 2022|
|Crystal||Dual Curve Sapphire Crystal|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Power Reserve Indication|
|Movement||Mechanical Manual Caliber 9S63, 72 hours power reserve.|
|Bracelet Strap||Stainless Steel|
|Clasp Type||Three fold clasp|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.