Grand Seiko SBGR325 Limited Edition
This watch is in stock and ready to ship!
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
The reference SBGR325 is a limited edition timepiece that celebrates the 25th anniversary of the first Caliber 9S, and honors the distinct beauty of Shizukuishi. The watch features a striking blue dial, evoking the clear sky visible from atop Mt. Iwate. With its delicate sunray finish, the dial reflects light from all angles, while the diamond-cut hands, indexes, tempered blue seconds hand, and gold color Grand Seiko logo offer both beauty and legibility.
The stainless steel case of SBGR325 measures 37mm in diameter and 13.3mm in thickness, and it is paired with a stainless steel bracelet with a three-fold clasp. The watch is powered by the Grand Seiko Caliber 9S65, an automatic movement with a mean daily rate of +5 / -3 seconds per day and a 3-day power reserve. This special version of the movement features an inset emblem in a commemorative titanium oscillating weight done in Grand Seiko blue via an anodic oxidation treatment. With a limited edition of just 1,200 pieces, SBGR325 is a true collector's item for those who appreciate the art of fine watchmaking.
|Anti-reflective sapphire Crystal
|Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date
|Mechanical Automatic, Caliber 9S65 with a mean daily rate of +5 / -3 seconds per day and a 3-day power reserve
|Limited Edition of 1200 Pieces
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.