Grand Seiko Oruri Special Edition SBGW279
This watch is in stock and ready to ship!
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
A new classic inspired by a beautiful Japanese blue summer song bird. (U.S Exclusive Movel)
During Rikka, the sekki or seasonal phase marking the beginning of summer, the Oruri songbird migrates from Southeast Asia to the mountainous regions of Japan, such as the Iwate prefecture. Here, they spend their summer months to the delight of locals who can listen to the Blue-and-White Flycatcher’s enchanting twittering. With their beautiful blue feathers, these charming songbirds serve as the inspiration for a new U.S. special edition timepiece, the SBGW279.
The classic case design, influenced by the first Grand Seiko of 1960, offers a charming manual-wind dress watch with thoughtful proportions, an impressive movement, a simplistic dial with no date, and distortion-free finishing. Housed inside the comfortable-sized 37.3mm stainless steel case is the 9S64 mechanical manual-wind movement.
This expertly constructed and beautifully finished time-only movement can be appreciated via the watches’ exhibition caseback. With a power reserve of 72 hours and an accuracy of -3 to +5 seconds per day (static), the 9S64 showcases Grand Seiko’s expertise in creating highly efficient and accurate movements.
|Case||Crocodile leather strap|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds|
|Movement||Mechanical manual, caliber 9S64, 72 hours power reserve, accuracy +10 to -1 seconds per day|
|Bracelet Strap||Leather Strap|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.