Grand Seiko SBGW285
This watch is in stock and ready to ship!
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Byōka, beauty of the end of summer on the dial
Powered by the slim, hand-wound movement, Caliber 9S64, this watch is the epitome of simple refinement. The dial is simple and clean but, when viewed through the sapphire case back, the intricate perfection of the engineering of the hand-assembled and adjusted movement is abundantly and satisfyingly clear. Thanks to a long mainspring and a balance both made of a proprietary metals, this watch has a high and stable accuracy rate and a power reserve of 72 hours.
The dial is deep green in color and is inspired by Byōka, which marks the transition from summer to autumn. The first morning dew appears and the wind feels cool against the skin. It is still the end of August but summer is short in Shizukuishi and the early signs of autumn are in the air. The green of the leaves on the trees is increasingly deep and, with its delicately textured surface, the dial reflects its own special beauty.
|Crystal||Box shaped anti-reflective sapphire crystal|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds|
|Movement||Mechanical Manual, Caliber 9S64, 72 hours power reserve, accuracy +5 to -3 seconds per day|
|Water Resistance||Splash resistant|
|Bracelet Strap||Crocodile Leather|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.