Grand Seiko SBGW291 'Kuuki' 44GS 55th Anniversary
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
A slim, mid-size re-interpretation of the 44GS with a sunray pattern silver-colored dial
SBGW291 is a 36.5 mm modern re-interpretation of the original 44GS design. With its sharp, diamond cut indexes and hands and a clean, open sunray pattern dial, this classic dress watch offers all the essential characteristics of Grand Seiko at their most pure. This watch is the smallest 44GS design in the Grand Seiko collection and it sits easily and elegantly on the wrist thanks to slimness of the manual winding Caliber 9S64.
The Grand Seiko Style that the 1967 44GS embodied has nine separate elements that govern the design of every detail of the watch, from the angle of the case to the shape of the 12 o’clock index and the flatness of the dial. All are clearly in evidence here and contribute to the special “sparkle of quality” that defines Grand Seiko. Every facet of the case, the hands and the indexes is designed to reflect even the smallest ray of light and to create countless combinations of light and shadow that change at each new angle. The Zaratsu polished mirror surfaces and hairline finishes combine perfectly. This is the crisp, clear and unique aesthetic that says “This is Grand Seiko”.
|Estimated Shipping||September 2022|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds|
|Movement||Mechanical Manual, Caliber 9S64, 72 hours power reserve, mean daily rate +5 to -3 seconds per day|
|Bracelet Strap||Crocodile leather|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.