Grand Seiko SLGA008
This watch is in stock and ready to ship!
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
A unique dial and a new Spring Drive movement capture the Nature of Time.
The dial delights the eye with its organic feel and brings to life Grand Seiko’s conception of the Nature of Time. The miniscule but visible variations in the dial’s depth reveal the subtlety of the dark and light tones of the wood grain. The brown tone of the dial perfectly matches the 18k rose gold case to give the watch a gentle and warm feel, and the Zaratsu polished distortion-free mirror finish and the delicate hairline finish alternate on the case to create a quiet and harmonious glow. As is Grand Seiko’s tradition, the SD (Special Dial) mark at the 6 o’clock position denotes the use of gold for the indexes. The hour hand is large in volume and crafted to align exactly with the grooved and prominent hour markers, enhancing the legibility of the time.
The watch is powered by the new Grand Seiko Spring Drive 5 Days Caliber 9RA2, which inherits all the performance characteristics of the Spring Drive Caliber 9RA5 introduced in 2020 in celebration of the 60th anniversary of Grand Seiko, but the power reserve indicator is now visible through the sapphire crystal case back and the beauty of the movement’s finishing is revealed for the first time.
|Case||18k Rose Gold|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date|
|Movement||Spring Drive, Caliber 9RA2|
|Bracelet Strap||Crocodile Leather Strap|
|Clasp Type||Three-fold clasp with push button release|
|Other||Limited Edition of 140 Pieces|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.