Grand Seiko SLGH007
This watch is in stock and ready to ship!
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Time, nature and craftsmanship. SLGH007 embodies the spirit of Kintaro Hattori.
Our founder, Kintaro Hattori’s credo has always had a powerful resonance and inspire Grand Seiko still. The dial captures the nature beauty of annual growth rings of cedar trees in Shizukuishi Shrine near Grand Seiko Studio Shizukuishi. As if stretching back to reveal the very roots of Kintaro's story, a series of delicate and organic lines echo the intricate rings that denote each year's growth. A special anniversary demands that precious metals are used to celebrate it. The case is crafted from Platinum 950.
The overall look of the watch is known as the Series 9 Design and it will be an important part of the Grand Seiko’s signature in the years to come. Its powerful hands and grooved, prominent markers ensure perfect legibility, its Zaratsu polished, distortion-free mirror finish and delicate hairline finish alternate give the case a quiet and harmonious glow. The case has a low center of gravity that ensures that the watch sits easily and securely on the wrist.
The high-beat watch is powered by the revolutionary Caliber 9SA5, which offers a power reserve of 80 hours thanks to its enhanced energy efficiency.
|Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date
|Mechanical Automatic, Caliber 9SA5, Accuracy +5 to -3 seconds per day (when static)
|Crocodile Leather Strap
|Three-fold clasp with push button release
|Limited Edition of 140 Pieces
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.