Grand Seiko 44GS Hi-Beat 80 Hours SLGH013
This watch is in stock and ready to ship!
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
This modern Hi-Beat 36000 timepiece expresses anew the Grand Seiko Style. The dial is in light blue and has the texture of the snow that starts to melt in Spring on Mt Iwate, the imposing 2,038-meter-high peak that overlooks the Grand Seiko Studio Shizukuishi, where all Grand Seiko mechanical models are made.
The combination of a flat dial and a wide opening lets light pour in and create an ever-changing background against which the razor-edged, multi-faceted indexes and the hour and minute hands show their brilliance. Zaratsu polishing delivers a perfectly smooth and distortion-free mirror finish on the upper surfaces of the case. The 12 o’clock index is twice as wide as the others to make the time easily legible whatever the reading angle. The result is a radiantly sparkling dial of high legibility that expresses the uniquely Japanese character and heritage of Grand Seiko.
For the first time in a mainstream Grand Seiko creation, Ever-Brilliant Steel* is used not only for the case but also for the bracelet. This high-grade steel is bright in appearance and has a very high level of corrosion resistance that ensures the watch’s durability. The use of this advanced material is in perfect harmony with the very latest Grand Seiko movement, Caliber 9SA5, which offers the enhanced precision that only a Hi-beat movement can deliver with a power reserve of a remarkable 80 hours.
* This stainless steel has a PREN (Pitting Resistance Equivalent Number) value 1.7 times higher than that of the grade of steel used in most high-class watches. PREN is a widely accepted standard used to measure corrosion resistance.
|Dial Color||Light Blue|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date|
|Movement||Mechanical Automatic, Caliber 9SA5, Mean Daily: +5 to -3 seconds per day|
|Bracelet Strap||Stainless Steel|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.