Grand Seiko Sports SBGA461
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
The Spring Drive 200m Diver’s watch has always been appreciated for its precision and robustness. Now, its legibility at depth is further enhanced by the inclusion of Lumibrite indexes at all twelve hour marks, including the one at three o’clock to the right of the calendar frame. To ensure that the time can be read easily and without error at a glance, there are 60 distinct markings as well as five numerals on the bezel. Each hand is different in design and stands out clearly from the dial and the triangular marker at twelve o’clock ensures that, even at depth, no mistake is made. Every component is built to last but every diver knows that their watch needs regular maintenance, just like every other device on which his or her life may depend. This is why the case and bezel are designed for secure disassembly and re-assembly when routine checks are made at the Grand Seiko Service Centers.
With its screw-down crown, one-way rotating bezel, water resistance to 200 meters and anti-reflective coating on inner surface of the crystal, this watch provides all the security and legibility that the serious diver requires.
|Crystal||Anti-reflective Sapphire Crystal|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date, Power Reserve, Rotating Bezel|
|Movement||Spring Drive, Caliber 9R65, 72 hours(3 days) Power Reserve, ±15 seconds per month (±1 second per day) Accuracy|
|Bracelet Strap||Stainless Steel|
|Clasp Type||Three-fold clasp with secure lock & push button release, solid & slide adjuster|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.