Grand Seiko SBGA229 Spring Drive Diver Black Dial
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Grand Seiko SBGA229 Spring Drive Diver Sport Review
The Grand Seiko SBGA229 Watch is a piece that's specifically conditioned for deepwater diving with a water resistance of up to 200 meters; this is also the equivalent of ~656 feet which ensures that no water will come into contact with the watch's internal functions and cause them to stop working in the way that they should. Instead, this special feature helps prevent any damage that could have easily been avoided.
In addition to this, the piece isn't just able to keep track of the hours, minutes, and seconds within a day's time, but the date of any given day - through the date dial that's located on the right side of the watch's face. Here, it's small in size, and takes up very little room, with the biggest part being the outside ring that rests on the edge of the case. The ring follows the same pattern of having 12 markers just as any clock would, while going up by intervals of five.
Yet, even so, the watch goes up by increments of ten as each marking is indicated by bold white numerals; this adds a certain shine to the overall appearance of the piece by pairing it nicely with the black background. Each sapphire crystal even has an anti-reflective coating so that the time can still be read without an added glare - and/or refraction - that might be experienced when diving at certain depths. This, however, doesn’t take away from the beautiful design that is displayed on the face of the watch through each individual marker.
Many of them take on a circular shape, except for the six o’clock marker, the nine o’clock marker, and the twelve o’clock marker. Both the six o’clock marker and the nine o’clock marker are easily distinguished through a rectangular shape, while the twelve o’clock marker takes on the shape of an upside-down triangle. This adds to the edge of the watch by heightening its definition so that it can be distinct - yet classy - against the black dial color.
Another efficient feature of the Grand Seiko SBGA229 Watch is its stainless steel strap which helps make sure that the piece can withstand a variety of different conditions; in order for it to do this a three-fold clasp is not all that’s included, but a secure lock as well. This serves as the perfect precaution for those who are frequently active, always in motion, and who engage in a wide range of activities - by preventing the watch from slipping off of the person’s wrist.
Both the hands and dial markers of the Grand Seiko SBGA229 Watch are also luminous which allows for the time to be read, even in the dark; this is especially beneficial when diving because it gives the individual the opportunity to see despite his/her surrounding environment. Not only that, but this aspect itself draws attention to the fine craftsmanship of the watch by providing light to each of its features.
As a result, the watch is remarkably made to endure almost any and every circumstance that it is put up against. The Grand Seiko SBGA229 Watch is also designed with a screwed case back and screwed crown for a worry-free wear while proceeding with day-to-day tasks, and/or weekend adventures that require nothing less than durability. This piece is priced at a total of $4,900.00 and can be easily found at Exquisite Timepieces where various financing options are available based on the buyer’s preference.
● Watch is specifically conditioned for deepwater diving with a resistance of up to 200 meters.
● Watch has date dial function so that time can be navigated with more precision.
● Sapphire crystals have anti-reflective coating so that the watch can still be easily read while underwater, and/or even in the sun.
● Watch’ markers are beautifully designed and take on either a rectangular or triangular pattern adding to the overall look of the piece.
● Watch has a stainless steel strap - with a three-fold clasp - and secure lock to prevent the piece from slipping off the wrists of those who are frequently engaged in various activities.
● Watch has a power reserve
● Watch is made to endure a number of circumstances/conditions in the form of day-to-day tasks, and/or even weekend adventures.
|Crystal||High definition dual-curved sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date and Power Reserve|
|Movement||Spring Drive Caliber 9R65, 4,800 A/m [60 Gauss], Accuracy +/-15 Sec per Month (Equivelant to +/- 1 Sec per Day), 72 Hours Power Reserve|
|Bracelet Strap||Stainless Steel|
|Clasp Type||Stainless steel with three-fold clasp with secure lock|
|Warranty||Full Factory Warranty|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
Shipping for Orders on Exquisite Timepieces:
All orders over $500 within US are elegible for Free Shipping. Shipping for orders under $500 is $25.
International orders are Shipped via FedEx, this orders may be subject to Customs Duties and Tax regulations specified by the designated country, and are the sole responsibility of the customer, the average International order takes up to 1 week for delivery. Oversize and/or high value orders may require additional shipping charges.
Items in stock will ship within 24 hours. If delivery will exceed 7 days, an accurate date will be given within 24 hours or you can call to confirm 220.127.116.1132 or email to email@example.com. If you pay with eCheck we will ship your order after the 7-business-day holding period before funds are released by your bank. Orders placed on weekends and/or holidays will be processed on next business day.
Insurance: Exquisite Timepieces insures each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to you. FedEx obtains a signature from any person at the delivery address. If no one is at the address, FedEx will reattempt delivery; Direct Signature Required overrides any recipient release that may be on file for deliveries to nonresidential addresses.