H. Moser & Cie. Heritage Centre Seconds Funky Blue
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
H. Moser & Cie. Heritage Centre Seconds Funky Blue 8200-1201 Watch Review
Moser Schaffhausen AG is a Swiss luxury watch manufacturer under whose trademark comes H. Moser & Cie. Heritage Centre Second Funky Blue is the new eye candy in their collection of utterly irresistible collection of timepieces.
This H. Moser Funky Blue is described to be inspired by their pocket watches of the 1920s which were converted to wristwatches with the aid of attachments. The details have a hint of vintage in them but the oversized applique numerals add a modern edge to the H. Moser Heritage Blue Watch. The numerals make use of Globolight, which is an innovative ceramic compound that is injected with Super LumiNova so as to increase the legibility of the numerals in any light conditions.
The hands of H. Moser Centre Seconds are shaped by swords and are also highlighted with Super LumiNova for better visibility.
The stainless steel case of the H. Moser Funky Blue is 11.1 mm thick and stretches up to 42 mm in diameter. The watch also has a notched crown which is artistically adorned with the letter “M” for Moser and tapered lugs.
The case back of the H. Moser Blue Watch is a see-through sapphire crystal offering a view of HMC 200 automatic movement ornamented with the signature double stripes of Moser. Designed and produced by H. Moser in-house, the caliber beats at a frequency of 21,600 vibrations per hour while offering a power reserve of at least 3 days.
As stated earlier, Heritage Centre Seconds Funky Blue 8200-1201 is definitely an engaging link between the past and the present and between traditions and modernity. Its inspirational history goes back to at least 200 years in the past when pocket watches were in vogue.
The H. Moser 8200-1201 is a mesmerizingly rounded model with subtle classical touches. The eccentric blue dial of this watch is a true game-changer and brings the entire design to life, leaving the stale behind. The minute track is encompassed with a railway style and is white to give it a truly authentic look and feel. To contrast with the traditional railway style minute track, the strap of the H. Moser Blue Watch is raw leather and features white stitches for a modern cut.
Here are some specifications related to Heritage Centre Seconds Funky Blue 8200-1201:
H. Moser Centre Seconds Funky Blue 8200-1201 Case
• Made of steel
• Its height is 11.1 mm & Diameter is 42.0 mm
• Sapphire crystal
• The case back is a see-through sapphire crystal
• The crown of the watch is adorned with the initial “M” of Moser
H. Moser Centre Seconds Funky Blue 8200-1201 Dial
• The dial of the watch is a Funky Blue fume with a sunburst pattern
• The numerals are imbedded with Globolight
• The hands are shaped like swords and have Super LumiNova
H. Moser Centre Seconds Funky Blue 8200-1201 Movement
• HMC 200 automatic caliber
• The diameter is 14 ¼ lignes or 32.0 mm
• The height is 5.5 mm
• The frequency of the movement is 21,600 vibrations per hour
• 27 jewels
• The watch has an automatic bi-directional pawl winding system
• An oscillating weight which is engraved with the H. Moser hallmark
• The power reserve lasts a minimum of 3 days
• It boasts Original Straumann Hairspring with flat overcoil
• The watch has a finishing of Moser stripes
H. Moser Centre Seconds Funky Blue 8200-1201 Functions
• Hours and minutes
• Central seconds
H. Moser Centre Seconds Funky Blue 8200-1201 Strap
• The beige kudu leather is hand-stitched
• The pin buckle is steel with a Moser logo engraved
|Crown||Adorned with an “M”|
|Crystal||Anti-reflective Sapphire Crystal|
|Dial Color||Funky Blue|
|Hands||Sword-shaped hands highlighted with Super-LumiNova|
|Dial Markers||Globolight numerals|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds|
|Movement||HMC 200 automatic calibre, Frequency: 21,600 VPH, 27 jewels|
|Bracelet Strap||Hand-stitched beige kudu leather|
|Clasp Type||Steel pin buckle, engraved with the Moser logo|
|Warranty||Full Factory Warranty|
|Brand||H. Moser & Cie.|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
Shipping for Orders on Exquisite Timepieces:
All orders over $500 within US are elegible for Free Shipping. Shipping for orders under $500 is $25.
International orders are Shipped via FedEx, this orders may be subject to Customs Duties and Tax regulations specified by the designated country, and are the sole responsibility of the customer, the average International order takes up to 1 week for delivery. Oversize and/or high value orders may require additional shipping charges.
Items in stock will ship within 24 hours. If delivery will exceed 7 days, an accurate date will be given within 24 hours or you can call to confirm 1-800-595-5330 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you pay with eCheck we will ship your order after the 7-business-day holding period before funds are released by your bank. Orders placed on weekends and/or holidays will be processed on next business day.
Insurance: Exquisite Timepieces insures each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to you. FedEx obtains a signature from any person at the delivery address. If no one is at the address, FedEx will reattempt delivery; Direct Signature Required overrides any recipient release that may be on file for deliveries to nonresidential addresses.
Request more information on this timepiece
Please provide us at least your name and email address to send you the most complete information about this Timepiece. If you prefer a phone call or text message, please leave your phone number in the 'Phone Number' field and we'll call you back.