HYT H0 Red Khaki
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
The passage of time is what earths human existence. it continually reminds us that each moment of our lives is part of a big picture that bears our unique signature. with its latest H0 timepiece, HYT showcases the bare essentials of time’s transience in a watch that is as grounded as it is elevated. fluidity is the language of the design’s appearance and message. this is translated clearly through sleek lines and shaping, subtly punctuated by splashes of colour and underlying utilitarian confidence. the visualization of time’s motion by HYT is all about context – and content.
In an era where agendas are prone to overflow, the latest H0 focuses on making time’s flow meaningful. avant-garde esthetics, with a form resembling a smoothed pebble, a curved dial and the HYT patented fluidic module, are the platform for relevant functionality. bold digits, marking the passing hours, circumnavigate the side of the case and glow in the dark. this expresses the H0commitment to three-dimensionality. after all, since when have time and space satisfied themselves with two dimensions or one perspective? an extra visual dimension comes from smoky grey sapphire glass windows in front of the bellows that constitute liquid time’s powerhouse.
The new H0 model’s take on transience and transparency has two variations. in one of these, a khaki dial and rubber strap stylishly camouflage the dlc anthracite coating of the stainless steel case. red and pale green complete the color palette, with the former taking on the essential task of visualizing recently elapsed hours. a slate grey version, with a slight hint of blue, embraces a serene black case and bright accents on the dial for accessible timekeeping. ebony-colored liquid shows the now morphing into memories before our very eyes.
|Case||Stainless Steel with DLC Anthracite Coating|
|Dial Markers||Arabic Numerals|
|Functions||Fluidic Hours, Minutes, Seconds and Power Reserve|
|Movement||Mechanical Manual with Exclusive Micro-fluidic Module|
|Bracelet Strap||Rubber, Green|
|Clasp Type||Folding Buckle|
|Warranty||Full Factory Warranty|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.