HYT H20 Black DLC Red Limited Edition
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
sculpture gives mass meaning. the latest h20 from hyt looks to this visual art that operates in three dimensions to shed light on the essence of time. viewed from any aspect, the sculpted timepiece unveils new angles on time, while colored and clear liquids keep its essential flow permanently present. second by second, further layers of time are revealed, witnessed and anticipated. the all-black color-scheme, right through to the coating of the movement’s bridges, intensifies the visual drama between mystery and transparency. this intrinsic interplay of time and space brings to life the core hyt belief that time is defined by content and context. in these two new limited editions of the h20, the three-dimensional quality of the design acquires additional visual tension. a striking contrast between black diamond-like carbon coating and the domed crystal hosting apparently floating digits. the whole presents an architectural entity, tempting the eye to take a new perspective on time – and watchmaking. as blue or red liquid trace the path of time’s recent journey, clear fluid beyond the meniscus in the capillary creates curiosity at what potentially lies ahead. within the safe walls of the h20, a carefully curated, highly technical performance takes place. this cofeatures a patented fluidic module and a mechanical movement exclusively developed for hyt by aprp. seamless transmission between these two protagonists is assured by the conversion of rotation into linear motion via a cam-follower system. this timepiece represents the culmination of a quest to define and capture the essence of time. its conclusion is clear: the time is now – always.
|Case||Stainless Steel Black DLC|
|Case Back||Exhibition Case Back|
|Dial Markers||Arabic Numerals|
|Functions||Red Fluidic hours, minutes, thermal indicator, power resrve|
|Movement||Mechanical manual, exclusive HYT caliber|
|Bracelet Strap||Black rubber|
|Warranty||Full Factory Warranty|
|Other||Limited Edition of 10 pieces|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.