Laco Auxiliary Observer Rad-Aux Limited Edition
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
This timepiece is currently sold out. If you would like to be notified when this piece is back in stock leave us your Name, Email, and Phone (optional) below.
The Laco Auxiliary Observer, or RAD-AUX, was created specially for the U.S. market. Taking inspiration from the Fallout gaming series, the RAD-AUX is a partial redundancy for the Pip-Boy wrist computer. With this watch, you can time your radiation exposure when exploring the wastelands beyond your vault. Originally issued to Vault #43, this watch has seen years of hard use, and certainly has a story to tell.
|Case||Aged Stainless Steel|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds|
|Movement||Mechanical Automatic, Calibre ETA 2824.2|
|Bracelet Strap||Aged Strap|
|Other||Limited Edition of 143 Pieces|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.