Limited Edition Omega Olympic Official Timekeeper
Multiple Financing Options
At first sight, this Limited Edition Co-Axial Chronograph gives you an instant feeling of sporting excellence and victory. With only 188 units available, it is the perfect celebration of OMEGA's historical role as the official Olympic Timekeeper.
For this model, the unique 18K pink gold case features a polished crown embossed with a vintage OMEGA symbol. On the lacquered white dial, another vintage OMEGA symbol appears in red, and there are two subdials at 3 o'clock and 9 o'clock all capturing the time with blue steel hands.
The classic look is continued with a brown leather strap, and on the back, the case is given a special Olympic engraving and limited edition number.
Behind the dial, this timepiece is powered by OMEGA's exclusive calibre 3203, completing a marathon in watchmaking greatness.
|Case||18k Rose Gold|
|Case Back||Exhibition Case Back|
|Dial Color||White Enamel|
|Dial Markers||Arabic Numerals|
|Movement||Manual-winding chronograph movement with column wheel mechanism and Co-Axial escapement. Free sprung balance|
|Warranty||Full Factory Warranty|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
Shipping for Orders on Exquisite Timepieces:
All orders over $500 within US are elegible for Free Shipping. Shipping for orders under $500 is $25.