Limited Edition Tresor Omega Master Co-Axial 40mm Blue 4184.108.40.206.03.001
This watch is in stock and ready to ship!
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
Characterised by its thin and classic gold case, the Trésor line was first launched by OMEGA in 1949 and housed the legendary 30mm calibre. More than half a century later, the De Ville Trésor has been reintroduced, equipped with one of the most advanced mechanical movements the brand has ever unveiled.
This model has a domed blue enamel dial with a date window at 6 o'clock. The 40 mm 18K white gold case is presented on a blue leather strap with an 18K white gold buckle. This limited edition De Ville Trésor is powered by the anti-magnetic OMEGA Master Co-Axial calibre 8511 - a unique manual winding movement. This timepiece will be produced in an edition limited to 88 pieces.
|Case||18k White Gold|
|Case Back||Exhibition Case Back|
|Functions||Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.