MeisterSinger Lunascope Sunburst Blue / Gold LS908G
Multiple Financing Options
Finance your new timepiece, we offer two online (available in the payment selection during check out) and one in-store/over the phone financing options. Read more»
With the Lunascope, MeisterSinger presents its first astronomical single-hand watch.
The slender stainless steel case of the Pangaea family forms the ideal backdrop for an unusually large moon-phase display. The upper half of the dial features a dynamic cut in which the golden moon moves across a dark blue, starry background. In this version, the Lunascope features superimposed hour numerals and a date window with golden trim.
The natural impression of the Earth’s satellite corresponds to the astronomical precision with which the Lunascope represents the moon’s various phases. The moon takes 29 days, 12 hours, 44 minutes, and 2.9 seconds to circumnavigate the Earth. Most watches round this figure down to 29.5 days via the movement, which means they deviate by eight hours per year and need adjusting by one complete day every third year. However, the movement specially designed for the MeisterSinger Lunascope is far more exact. Its moon-phase indicator only needs a slight adjustment after 122 years. The workings of the Swiss automatic movement in the Lunascope equipped with the moon-phase module can be viewed through the screwed glass exhibition back of the 40-millimeter case.
The Lunascope was awarded the iF Design Award, the Red Dot Design Award as well as the German Design Award for its outstanding design.
|Case Back||Exhibition Case Back|
|Dial Markers||Arabic Numerals|
|Functions||Date and Moonphases|
|Movement||Sellita SW 220-1|
|Bracelet Strap||Alligator Leather Strap|
- Our store is a brick and mortar store located in Naples, Florida.
- We are Authorized Dealers of more than 40 Watch Brands.
- Full Factory Warranty (1 to 5 years, for brand new watches only).
- We ONLY sell 100% Original Watches.
- We are specialist, 20+ years in the Watch Industry.
- FREE* winder on purchases over $2,000.
- FREE Insured Shipping for products over $1,000.
- Global Shipping.
- We are members of Jewelers of America.
- Your information is safe, we don't store or share your information. We use 256 bit SSL technology to encrypt your data.
- We are members of Better Business Bureau® A+++
- We accept trades.
- Click here check what our customers say.
US Shipping: FedEx 2-Day Delivery.
- Orders over $1,000: Free
- Orders under $1,000: $35
- Optional: FedEx Overnight Shipping - additional charges apply.
International Shipping: FedEx (3 - 7 days)
Cost: Varies based on country. We will inform you of the shipping cost before purchase.
All watches are fully insured during transit until it is delivered to you, at no extra cost to you.